Yes. MailChannels Outbound Filtering provides a generic SMTP gateway that can be used by any device capable of sending using the SMTP protocol, which includes many network-enabled printers.
HP Printer Configuration
These generic HP printer configuration steps work with an HP Office Jet Pro 8600 N911g. Other printer models may have a different SMTP configuration process. Consult your printer documentation for more information.
- Click the network setting on the printer and locate its IP Address.
- Type that IP from the browser on your PC to access its EWS page.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Under Scan to E-mail click Outgoing Email Profiles.
- Click New.
- Type your email address and any selected Display name, then click Next.
- Note: be sure to take a note of the specific Display Name.
- Fill the mail settings as following:
SMTP Authentication: Checked
SMTP Username: your MailChannels Outbound Filtering account name
SMTP Password: a password generated in the MailChannels Host console
- Click Next and dontinue following the steps till the Summary, then click Save and Test.