When you create a MailChannels filtering account you are granted access to a custom Host Console Administrative UI, which contains all recent account activity, message logs, alerts, subscription details and much more!
Step 1: Set your Host Console Password
After signing up, you will receive an email containing a link to create a password & access your own MailChannels Host Console. Follow the link in your email and create a new Host Console password to securely access your account statistics and data.
This administrative Host Console is the primary point of interaction for your abuse/support team(s), allowing you to:
- Control and manage MailChannels Outbound Filtering email relay service
- View a dashboard of email delivery statistics
- Troubleshoot email delivery problems with powerful log search
- Set up Monitors to receive email notifications or webhooks to automate shutdown of compromised accounts
- View Billing history and change payment information
- Change monthly subscription plans
- View SMTP configuration credentials
- Access mail server-specific set up instructions
- Create additional SMTP Passwords
- Create additional Host Console users and set different levels of access
Next Step: SMTP Authentication